Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Misc. T

Hmm. I don't have much to say today, but it's been too long since I said anything. Let's recap the last week:

"AmeriKafka" rehearsals are going well. Only 5 more left before we open next week! Check out the Trap Door Theatre website for details. I can't wait to find out what people think of it. If anyone wants tickets, just let me know!

Adrian Ahern, one of my best friends from high school, was in town over the weekend (he lives in Minneapolis now). We had a great time hanging out and catching up. I did my best to convince him that he needs to move to Chicago, but I'm not sure how well it worked.

My Aunt Sherrie got married on Saturday and I was able to attend the reception (though not the ceremony, due to a wrong turn on the highway). It's always nice to see the extended family. I have a lot of relatives that I only seem to catch up with at weddings and funerals!

Here's an interesting story. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it right now -- at the moment I'm on the "Do they really expect me to believe this?" side of the fence.

So. That's my life in a nutshell for today. Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments: