Haven't posted for a few days because the blogger.com servers have been down for maintenance. I was going to write all about last weekend, which was incredibly fun. Heather's mother and sister were in town, it was houseguest central at Casa de Foster-Orrington, and craziness abounded. I need more craziness right now. Anyway, I was going to write about all that, but now it was so long ago that I don't feel like it. So there. ;-P
Saw "The Proposition" tonight. It was really well made and well acted, and BEAUTIFUL. But in the end, it was a bit thin as a story. More of a character study than a plot with an arc. Still, enjoyable. And very violent -- not a good date movie. Not that I would have to worry about that. Sigh.
Ah, well. Only a week and a half until the big move, followed by the big trip! Now that'll be some craziness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment