Hey, what's up? I've been pretty busy. Managed Second City's performances at
Lollapalooza last weekend. That was super fun! We have a lot of added shows right now - this is our busiest time of year - so I'm working a lot. I'm also busy enjoying my new video game
Neverwinter Nights 2, and reading an awesome book called
The Darkness That Comes Before. When the new
Harry Potter came out, I went back and re-read all of the previous books, so I could have the experience of reading the entire story. It was amazing! I couldn't have enjoyed it more. HOWEVER, that being said, I am
so glad that I'm now reading a series where
all the books are already written. It's getting to be pretty frustrating to me to try and read a series when I have to wait two years or longer between books (I'm looking at you, George R.R. Martin and Robert Jordan). On the other hand, today I came across
this article which explains why I am not so good at enjoying the anticipation of good things in the future: I'm just too emotional. I think we always knew that. ; )
And now, here it is - your Moment of Neverwinter Zen:
No comments:
Post a Comment