Went home to MI for Labor Day. Saw my new nephew, Jesse! Much cuteness ensued. (That's Jesse's brother Nicholas in the picture with us.)

Caught up with lots of old friends. Saw a few movies -- "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" which was excellent (similar to "Wedding Crashers" in that it's a blend of raunchy sex comedy and romantic comedy but Crashers was better at the raunchy, while Virgin was better at the romance), "Red Eye" which was pretty good until they got off the plane; and "Aristocrats" which was very good and VERY funny, but not very well made (I especially disliked the editing). And I found time to watch the Bears lose.
School is back in session. This is what has been making me insane. Things are going well, but they are going NONSTOP.
I'm also going in to stage manage the Second City ETC show all this week. And they're working on their new revue, which means I have to be at rehearsals as well.
And the fall Euchre League session started. We switched to the Monday night league, which is better for Mike's schedule, but a much bigger and more competitive group. We won our first match this week, though.
All in all, a busy time.

1 comment:
Glad to hear you got a little R & R over Labor Day. Things here also very hectic as school activities pick up, but I said no to an extra design chance. Maybe I am growing up (more mature?) or am just getting tired/lazy. Great pics - but none with Mary????
Post a Comment