Which are you more excited to hear?
Aimee Mann's new Christmas album,
or
Scarlett Johansson covering Tom Waits?
I'm going to go with Aimee, simply because she covers "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" on it, and I can't think of a more fitting tribute to the late, grrr-eat Thurl Ravenscroft (who sang the original, as well as being the voice of Tony the Tiger). But, I reserve the right to change my mind if Scarlett decides to cover "What's He Building?"
; D
Either way, I think I win. Oh, and PS: Don't forget to "fall back" this Saturday when you go to bed!
And now, here it is -- your Moment of Zen:


2 comments:
I'm gonna have to go with Scarlett. I really don't like Christmas music--although, ironically, I've always wanted Tom Waits to do an album of Christmas standards.
I would have to go with Aimee Mann. I really like Christmas music and I think she would be a good addition to our X-Mas mix this year.
Post a Comment