Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I need some No-Doze (TM), stat!

I'm very tired this week, and without soda have yet to discover an effective caffeine delivery system. Coffee is good, but not as easily accessible as soda, and somehow it's harder to drink a lot of hot liquids than cold ones. I tried No-Doze way back in my halcyon days of youth, but it was really intense, even for someone as addicted to caffeine as myself. Whatever happened to that caffeine infused bottled water they used to make.....?

By the way, the expression "stat" is not an acronym, as many people think, but is short for the Latin word "statim." Just thought you might like to know that.

Otherwise, things are plodding along. I got the new parts for my computer, but haven't been able to make them all work together yet. Work is crazy busy, despite the fact that it's spring break. I've got some shows this weekend, which will be fun, but will also make me even more tired. We are kicking ass in the euchre league (special thanks to Heather for her help in that area). And that's about all that's going on.

Be of good cheer!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Sending you a bitch slap to wake your ass up!!!